The law firm KOLBJØRNSEN CYVIN AS
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis.
Fixed, 100% position.
The law firm KOLBJØRNSEN CYVIN is growing and has an increasing number of assignments in the field of business law. We are now looking for two to three lawyers with an interest in business law.
We are especially looking for candidates who specialize in business law and transaction consulting. You have strong professional qualifications, as well as good commercial flair and understanding. We expect that you are always willing to learn and that you are a team player motivated by sharing knowledge with your colleagues.
We preferably look for candidates with the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Attorney’s license and at least 3 years’ experience as a lawyer / lawyer
- Powerful, proactive and analytical
- Solid ability to communicate with good Norwegian and English skills, orally and in writing
- Genuine interest in business law and transactions
We can offer you:
- Permanent employment.
- Professional and personal developement.
- Lots of responsibility and independent tasks.
- A forward-looking and exciting work environment in a growing law firm.
- Canteen System.
- Competitive conditions.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Partner and CEO Ivar Cyvin by email email@example.com.
Application deadline as soon as possible. Applications received will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
About the employer
The law firm KOLBJØRNSEN CYVIN is a full-service business law firm. We handle everything from traditional buying and selling processes to larger and more complex transactions and restructuring. We assist in all stages of a transaction process, from structuring, negotiation, preparation of documentation and with the implementation phase after the completion of the transaction. In addition, we have a number of regular clients where we provide general business legal advice in areas such as real estate, labor law and contract law.
Number of positions
2 to 3
Kobbes gate 2, 7042 Trondheim